AmoVee® Pro Beauty Blender Latex-free Makeup Sponge for Cosmetic Cream Foundation Powder Blush
- [ NO Heavy Look ] AmoVee beauty blender evens the liquid foundation so perfect and it even leaves a more dewy look when the sponge is wet. You will feel it gave a really flawless application that rivaled an air brushed look.
- [ ALL-IN-ONE ] AmoVee beauty blender is perfect for concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream, blush, or any other complexion product. This beauty blender distributes powder evenly and allows effortless blending for a smooth, even and professional finish every time.
- [ Different Angles ] The base is best used on all over face applications, such as stippling fundation; The pointed tip helps blend and conceal in hard to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose; The flat head is best used for applying primers,BB and CC creams. Also works well for building coverage and with finishing powders.
- [ Friedly Company ] The beauty blender is latex-free, odor free, eco-friendly, and non-allergenic. So you can see that will be expand to almost DOUBLE SIZE when you put it in water.You get it really wet and then squeeze the water out with a towel to really "dry" it, so it's just moist.
- [ ZERO Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ] At AmoVee, we believe in our beauty blender. If you have any problem or suggestion, please kindly contact us freely, we surely will provide friendly, easy-to-reach support for you.
Why and How to use beauty blender
Why: The entire point of wearing face makeup is to make our skin look naturally flawless, and beauty blender is the best way to get that result. You can also use beauty blender with powder makeup for a smoother, more natural look, in which case you should dampen the beauty blender first for a wet application.
How: For a more natural look, use a damp beauty blender to soften coverage.
Start by dotting foundation on your face, Apply foundation to the skin, not the beauty blender. ---work in small sections if your foundation sets fast. Then use the beauty blender to stipple the makeup very gently.
The size and shape of your beauty blender depends on where you're putting makeup. The rounded sides are great for larger areas of your face where you'll be applying foundation, while the tip works best for the smaller corners of your face (like your under eyes) or on targeted areas where you're trying to conceal blemishes.
How to clean your beauty blender
Allow it to soak up water and then squeeze out excess, douse the cosmetic beauty blender in a gentle shampoo and rinse until all the makeup washes out. Cleanse the beauty blender and let it dry naturally, on a towel.
- Product Dimensions: 0.02 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.02 pounds
- ASIN: B01HLTNE82
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews